Purchase Raffle Tickets Below for AUGUST 28th drawing:
*winners announced 8/29*
Youth Climbing Club at HAF
High Altitude Fitness is extremely proud of our youth program, which has been in development for over 5 years. The program accommodates climbers of all skill levels, starting with the Little Sparks, beginners with BIG energy, progressing in age & climbing level, to Team Flash, our competitive climbing team. Team Flash is a group of strong, dedicated kids, with a deep passion for rock climbing. Team Flash has consistently preformed at local, regional and divisional competitions, sending at least one climber to the national level on a seasonal basis. The climbers and their coaches continue to impress the competition at national competitions across the United States. The program opens up incredible opportunity to youngsters looking for a place to channel excess energy. Accountability development, problem solving, and confidence building are just the tip of the iceberg when assessing the benefits of youth climbing. Thus, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our program, more specifically, to make it more accessible to a wider group of kids. Fundraisers like this Climbing Club Raffle allows High Altitude Fitness to plan more outdoor trips, offer scholarships, plan & fund team events, and enhance the experience of our awesome kids club and their supportive families!
The following items will be available through random drawing of all the raffle tickets purchased over the one-month duration of the raffle: WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED 8/29! Valid email required for online purchases! Your digital ticket numbers will be emailed to you.
- Kevin Durant Autographer Jersey ($600 value)
- Warrior Bobblehead Novelty Items
- x1 Single Annual Membership to High Altitude Fitness
- x2 Six Month Memberships to High Altitude Fitness
- x4 Local 10 Visit Passes to High Altitude Fitness
- x2 Gift Cards ($50 Value each)
- x2 Smoothie Cards for (5 Smoothies Each)
- x1 Organic Backpack
- x4 Chalk Bags
- x1 60 Minute Massage with Tahoe Body in Balance
- x1 Session with Tahoe Spine & Sport
TEAM FLASH TRAINING LEAGUE
Previous climbing knowledge required. USA Climbing Competitions are optional. A member of Team Flash Training League (TFTL) wants to progress at their technical climbing skills. TFTL is aimed at progressing a climber's ability as a lifestyle climber or as one that seeks to be competitive on Team Flash. TFTL and Team Flash practice's cross over so to gain a larger sense of family and help assist in the progression of TFTL's climbing by interacting with those at an elite level.
A member of TFTL possesses the following:
- All the skills of a Little Spark and Lightning Bolt.
- Eagerness to progress
- Ability to belay
- Understands how to read routes
- Comprehends directions on how to approach learning new movements
- Natural climbing intuition
- Can complete given workouts
- Can listen to instructions and execute direction from coaches
Previous climbing knowledge necessary. Competition Team. Members of Team Flash come to practice with the goal of progressing their climbing in mind. At its core, Team Flash is a family. We provide a structure that caters to improving our climbing and our overall wellness. Thus, athletes of Flash encourage and advise each other, openly!
We practice hard, we play hard and we climb even harder!
An athlete on Team Flash possesses the following:
- All the skills of a Little Spark, Lightning Bolt and TFTL members
- Comes to each practice (MIN 2x per week) striving to better themselves and their teammates
- Knows how to belay safely
- Participates in USA Climbing sanctioned competitions
- Fluent in climbing vocabulary
- Understands center of balance and how to manipulate it in order to progress on a climb
- Gives full effort at training and cross training on and off the wall