TEAM FLASH TRAINING LEAGUE
Previous climbing knowledge required. USA Climbing Competitions are optional. A member of Team Flash Training League (TFTL) wants to progress at their technical climbing skills. TFTL is aimed at progressing a climber's ability as a lifestyle climber or as one that seeks to be competitive on Team Flash. TFTL and Team Flash practice's cross over so to gain a larger sense of family and help assist in the progression of TFTL's climbing by interacting with those at an elite level.
A member of TFTL possesses the following:
- All the skills of a Little Spark and Lightning Bolt.
- Eagerness to progress
- Ability to belay
- Understands how to read routes
- Comprehends directions on how to approach learning new movements
- Natural climbing intuition
- Can complete given workouts
- Can listen to instructions and execute direction from coaches
Previous climbing knowledge necessary. Competition Team. Members of Team Flash come to practice with the goal of progressing their climbing in mind. At its core, Team Flash is a family. We provide a structure that caters to improving our climbing and our overall wellness. Thus, athletes of Flash encourage and advise each other, openly!
We practice hard, we play hard and we climb even harder!
An athlete on Team Flash possesses the following:
- All the skills of a Little Spark, Lightning Bolt and TFTL members
- Comes to each practice (MIN 2x per week) striving to better themselves and their teammates
- Knows how to belay safely
- Participates in USA Climbing sanctioned competitions
- Fluent in climbing vocabulary
- Understands center of balance and how to manipulate it in order to progress on a climb
- Gives full effort at training and cross training on and off the wall